Out of all the days in the valentine’s week, today is my favorite… hmm it is the Chocolate Day… which girl wont like a chocolate? I love it. Chocolate be in any form, chocolate éclairs, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate sauce, chocolate cake chocolate milkshake, chocolate donuts or chocolate bars. They are all my favorites.
I relish both the expensive ones and cheaper ones. Come-on, its all about the chocolates, isn’t it? I remember on chocolates’ day in my college, me and my best friend used to decide and get chocolates for each other.
If I was employed at the moment and had cash in my ATM, I would have celebrated chocolate day at M.O.D. today for sure. But as we say something is better than nothing. I’ll ask my brother to bring few dairy milk bars for me to celebrate Valentine’s Weeks’ Chocolate Day all by self and a chocolate bar!!! Amazing isn’t it?
- Churros with Dark Chocolate Dipping Sauce (gastrocasa.wordpress.com)
- A Chocolate Bar That Helps Clear Your Complexion? (fabsugar.com)
- Dude Where’s My Abs? (deuxhearts.wordpress.com)
- What Makes “Good” Chocolate? (goodguide.com)
- Valentine’s Day chocolate taste test (boston.com)
- The Valentine’s chocolates I want (mnn.com)
- Marian’s Morsels (3): Valentine: What about Vegan Cocoa Cake, Veggie Bake-off, Truffles & Chocolate Sauce (speltforchoice.wordpress.com)
- Ethical Chocolate (teresastips.wordpress.com)
- February 1 (beatcancer2010.wordpress.com)
- Launch of NY Chocolate Week 2012 (friendseat.com)