I blog about my personal life, as if no one is reading them. I am well aware that a huge chunk of you already know about my love life (non-existent), family life (too existent) and the fact that I have a super small circle of friend (note down the singular used here, it isn’t a grammatical error, I have ONE FRIEND).
All these being discussed, is there anything that you’ll don’t know about me? Honestly, there are a few things, even I don’t know about me and every day I find out something new.
Here’s the things you probably don’t know about me and are really inquisitive:
- When I watch a TV Series or movie, I get too involved in them. I am like in the movie and every character is real for me. It sounds creepy and scary, but that’s how it is. I take the back story of all the characters too seriously.
- I want to get paid for sitting at home and writing stuff. Read it as: 9 to 5 jobs are really messing my head.
- I quit drinking to some extent when I started doing stupid stuff after getting drunk. (I was too close from getting the alcoholic tag; maybe some called me an Alcoholic)
- I am too conscious about the way I look. My obesity has led me to PCOD and that to hair fall on the scalp and excessive hair growth on my body and face. I am too desperate to lose weight and food is my weakness.
- To overcome my alcoholic behaviour, I started shopping online, A LOT! I was then tagged as a Shopaholic.
- I am Sh$t scared of CATS. Seriously, this isn’t a make-up thing. If I see a cat, I will have scary dreams and will wake up, weeping.
- My dreams are scary and life like. I dream like crazy and in a way that someone who takes a peek into my dream will wet their pants.
- I am scared of commitments because I have the fear of getting abandoned. My ego can’t handle someone leaving me, so I leave them before the thought crosses their mind.
- I am too lazy to do anything that requires more than my fingers and brain. In short, I love to write and anything apart from that is too boring for me.
- I love books. I want to have this massive library at home, the way they show it in Bengali movies or the movies that is based on Bengalis. I just want to have a huge library.
There it is! 10 things you probably didn’t know about me! These things keep on adding up, every day!
Tell me things I don’t know about you, I’m quite intrigued!
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Love Thyself!
2 thoughts on “10 things you probably don’t know about me”
Interesting list. As requested, here’s my thing: #3 also fits me as well – except I made my decision in 1992. Having seen how both my parents’ relationship to alcohol (and heck, my own relationship to coffee), I think it is for the best.
Happy New Year to you!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Happy New Year to you too
LikeLiked by 1 person