We’re all aware how vast the Universe is. One has to simply ‘Ask’ from the Universe and it will be granted. Does the Universe needs anything in return? No. All you can do is – give ‘Gratitude’.
Gratitude is the key to success and much calmer life, which is a well-known fact. There are ample of ways all around the Universe to show gratitude that are true in nature.
Maintaining a Gratitude Journal is an effective and welcomes joy in your life. This is how to maintain a Gratitude Journal for Self-Development.
- Buy a notebook or journal with lines on them. You will get this at any book store at reasonable prices. There is no need to buy a journal that costs thousands of dollars or rupees.
- Once you have the journal, remember that the sole purpose of this journal is for showing your Gratitude. Keep it separate. If you feel it will mix up with other notebooks or journals cover it with a different paper.
- There is no specific date or time when you have to start writing gratitude in your journal. You can start it today, in fact Right Now.
- Show gratitude towards at least 5 things or people in your Gratitude Journal.
- You can use simple words to show your Gratitude.
- Once you have listed down the 5 gratifications or more just make sure to say it out aloud and then use the Magic Word ‘Thank You’ at the end of the statement.
These were the few things you need to do while starting off. Now read the below Important details on how to maintain the Gratitude Journal for Self Development and Positivity.
- When you are writing gratitude in the journal, you need to feel it. Feeling gratitude is much more important than writing it.
- One can be grateful for even a small cup of coffee to a new house been taken. Gratitude has no minimum or maximum bar on it.
- This can be written on a daily or weekly basis. Do not consider this as your ‘Daily Task’ but use it as a true source of Gratification for all the big and small things in your life. Making this your lifestyle will help you notice the change in yourself.
Here is an example of writing the simplest gratification statement in your Gratitude Journal:
“I am grateful for the cup of coffee because it is refreshing.”
“I am truly grateful for my home because I feel secure.”
“I am grateful that my mother is feeling well because her will-power is strong.”
Ask yourself – What is it that makes you grateful?
It can be your life, your job, your family, your friends or your Netflix connection. If you are grateful for the smallest thing in your life, the Universe will fill it up with positivity.
Don’t wait for the new day to start, start maintaining you gratitude journal from Right now and see the difference in your life.
Keep Blogging! Keep Reading! Love Thyself!