I never knew where I would be when I am 25. But here I am. Writing blog posts and loving the stay at home daughter’s role. Life changes at every stage from childhood to teenage to adulthood.
I am now 25 and really enjoying the moment. 10 years from now what would I be doing? Frankly, I don’t know, but here’s what I want to do and achieve.
7 things I want to achieve in the next 10 years:
- Novels: In the coming 10 years I want myself to be an author of at least 2 Novels. These won’t be the intellectual types, but very female-centric novels. I will literally put myself and my imaginary self as the main character of this novel.
- Famous blogger: Who doesn’t want to be famous and be known for the good deeds? I want to be a famous blogger for the good quality of content on my blog.
- Meet SRK: I am a die-hard fan of SRK – Shah Rukh Khan. I need to meet him in the next 10 years.
- Own an apartment: I wish to have my own house or apartment in the next 10 years. Some place where I have my own study and my own bedroom. My family and friends are more than welcome to come and stay with me for a while.
- India Tour: I love to travel. But till now I have done luxury travelling. I want to travel on my own. I don’t want to travel the world (though would love that as well) for now, but my own country and as a single female traveler.
- Become famous: I love Bollywood and would love to be well-known in the Bollywood circle. No, I don’t want to be an actress, but a story writer or a film-maker. I really wish to cast SRK in my movie and Vidya Balan doing a Biopic on me! (What fun would it be)
- Have my own business: I am from the family of service class people, except for my father; who has been a businessman all his life. I would love to have a business of my own. The dream project is a Cafe, with food, old Hindi music and lots of books.
These are a few things I need to achieve in the next 10 years and I am sure I am going to accomplish these. Are you wondering why no marriage? Well that’s not the plan for the next 10 years at least. ((Wink — Wink)) Mr. Boyfriend, I love you but my dreams are larger than life. (Kisses))
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Love yourself!