In response to The Daily Post’s writing prompt: “Writing Room.”
Having a room for me and my creativity is something that is going on in my head for a long time. I have been dreaming of having that cute writing space in my house. I live with my mom, and having a room to myself means a lot of talking that I need to do with my mom. If a genie is granting me this, it is going to be as mentioned below.
Anyway, I have this cute little idea for my study/writing/creativity room. It is collaborated from many Pinterest ideas and also, I have made a board dedicated to this topic. You can see it here. Also, don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest.
Here’s what I will have in my Writing Room:-
- There will be a long, tall and broad Matte Gray Wall. My vision board will be placed on this wall.
- The wall will have shelves that will have a flower vase with fresh flowers or fake, a customized and personalized calendar, a string of good photographs and some quotes printed.
- A table ahead of the wall in white color and a chair matching well with the table. The table has to be huge with many compartments.
- On the table – Laptop, Pen stand (DIY after looking for something on Pinterest), books that I am currently reading, magazines, Mug, Ear phones, charger, phone stand, Night lamp and mason jar with a list of writing prompts.
- A dust bin under the table for the dry garbage.
- The chair will be comfortable and good for the back kind of chair.
- A window on the left hand side of the desk and a full mirror on the right hand side which will have the reflection of the window and it will give the illusion of two windows on my both the sides.
- The room will have book shelf bang opposite to the desk. This will be my Mini-Library.
- On either side of the book shelf there will be a swing chair and a small coffee table, where I will have my reading time.
- There will be small fairy lights on the vision board, mirror and the window.
- There will also be an over-sized bean bag somewhere in the room for the quick naps or comfort reading and writing.
- The color theme of the room will be gray, white and maybe a hint of pink here and there.
- My pictures will be on any vacant wall in the room and maybe a few quotes or Bollywood stuff…!
So this is my dream room, which is quite affordable. I am just waiting for the right time and I will certainly post a video of tour of my dream room on my blog.
In the meanwhile, I would love to see your writing rooms or space. You’ll can post it on Instagram and tag me on it. I would love to see them.
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Love yourself!