The relationship between me and food is very visible. Being a Bengali, eating good food runs through my veins. And I am so proud of it. I love food. I have a more serious relationship with food than I have with my boyfriend.
10 is obviously a smaller number but let’s do it. By the way these topics are from my BFF ‘S’.
Here are a few food items that I love to the core.
- Authentic Bengali Style (Thamma and Ma style) Rui Macher Jhol (Fish Curry)
- Mom made Payesh (Kheer/Rice Pudding)
- Prawns Oriental from a Restaurant here in my city (Hotel Ratnagiri)
- Chicken Tandoori
- Butter Chicken
- Daal made by me
- Half Fry (Eggs, obviously)
- Tea (This has to be considered in food – PLEASE)
- Brinjal Fry (Bengali Style Again)
- Idli sambhar
There are many more, but these are the top 10 that struck my mind when I started writing this post.
P.S.: Note for all –
I am really sorry for being invisible for quite some time. But I will try to be more regular. Also, the giveaway gift is yet to be sent out. Just a little caught up. But it will reach you (Debashish) soon.
Keep Blogging! Keep Reading! Keep Loving! Keep Eating!
2 thoughts on “10 Food Items that I Love the Most”
Not a very complicated list… doable! Come to Dubai:)
LikeLiked by 1 person
Planning to… Very soon… !!!