With all the food, wine and fire crackers the New Year has now started. We all have made a perfect start of the year by making a promise that this year no resolutions, no matter what. Some of us may have secretly kept resolutions and will disclose them in 2016.i have had too many resolutions for 2014. Let’s see what all have I fulfilled and what are still pending and carries on to 2015.
It is now time to wrap up my entire 2014. Here’s the bucket list from last year.
- 2014: Read 12 books in 2014. Unfortunately, I couldn’t complete this one.
2015: But this year I am planning to open this Book Reading Blog where I wish to write a review of every book I read, let that be 200 pages Mills and Boons.
- 2014: Tattoo. Well yeah I did get a temporary tattoo on my trip to Lonavala. Here’s the post.
2015: Planning to get a permanent tattoo.
- 2014: Maintain Weight Loss Regime! Ooopsie! I missed this one. I have put on weight incredibly.
2015: At least be 58 Kgs by the end of 2015.
- 2014: Go Goa! Yep I have done it. Post is here.
2015: Take a trip all by myself, not Goa but somewhere nearby.
- 2014: Date a guy! Yes I am in a steady relationship.
2015: He isn’t someone who is classy, or someone who matches my standards. But guess what he makes me happy. I am planning to learn to bake a cake for him this year.
2014, has been this lovely year for me. It was slow and I remember every month in it. It has been the best so far. Let’s see what 2015 has in store…
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Keep Loving!