Going through a break up with a smile on your face isn’t an easy job. One needs the dedication and hard work to maintain that smile throughout the day at work. I am indeed one of those dedicated girls who smiles after a break up. What’s there for crying as it is? You cried over the weekend? That’s more than enough. You can’t keep sobbing over it for years, can you? Moving on is the TIP here for all you girls with broken hearts.
Don’t be into another relationship just after you came out of one. Have you ever seen a thief, robbing the bank once he is out on bail? A Rare scene, isn’t it? The worst move is to hang around with the thoughts of the loser who lost you. Delete him from Whats App, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram so on. You need not know where they are? What are they doing? Whom are they dating? How many beers down are they? How many chicks have they been with since the break up? Are they missing you? Blah-Blah- Blah!
Things that I am planning to do after my break up! Actually it is a long-long-long list! But for the blog I can just rephrase it and make it a bit shorter and mention the ones that are on the hot list.
- Haircut: I am going to get my hair done in something I have never tried. I hope it doesn’t turn into a disaster. I want something short, trendy and manageable. If my hair behaves well, I might get a Red Highlights done.
- Wardrobe Makeover: I need to go shopping and buy some cool clothes that would be western and trendy. It should go well with the hair cut and should also be as per the HR Policies at my work. Maybe a few cropped trousers, some formal but trendy shirts, some cotton skirts for Fridays and tops to go along with them.
- Work Station at home: I need a work station that would be for me at house. A desk and chair with a pin-up board along with my desktop or laptop.
- A new Mobile: I am just tired with this cheap phone of mine, though I am thankful that it is the first Android phone of mine that has been with me for quite some time now. But just as its time to move on from an old flame it’s time to move on and go for a new phone too.
- Get a new job: Sometimes happiness becomes more important than the salary you get. I am undoubtedly getting good salary from the place I work right now. The work is respectable too. But it is not what I want to do. It is what I have to do. I want to take up some writing course to enhance my skills and then take up jobs in the field where I learn everyday and grow every minute.
These were the five things that hang around in the Hot list of my To-Do things after my Break Up. If you are going through one right now, think about things that you’ve been thinking of doing for quite some time now but they got delayed for the guy you dated or some other thing. Just Do It!
Keep Reading! Keep Blogging! Keep Doing what makes you Happy!