This week it’s the Lakme Fashion, 2013. Girls and fashion go hand in hand even though if some of us will deny it but again we need to know that even a simple pajama that we wear is chosen by people who belong to the fashion industry. I was never a fashion maniac unless I came across more fashion bloggers in the circle called World Wide Web. I am still learning about fashion blogging, food blogging and lifestyle blogging. Just trying what is it that I am good at! Or maybe I am good at the Sarcastic Blog that I have been writing!
Let’s have a look at some stunning Designers (Brands) that any girl would love to own.
1. Manish Malhotra: This maroon dress by Manish Malhotra is a nice thing that I’d love to wear for an office party. This will give me the Indian as well as Western Look.
2. Narendra Kumar: This is such a Go-To-Work Formals. I would love to wear this. It has sufficient colors needed and completely as per my HR Policies.
3. Nishka Lulla: Out with colleagues for a drink and discuss a few work related details but want to get trendy and center of attraction at the same time? Well this outfit is so much for the situation. It is so me!
4. Payal Singhal: This Yellow and Black dress is something I would love to wear on a cousin’s or friend’s Haldi ceremony. I would love to flaunt my sexy neckline with this outfit.
5. Vikram Phadnis: How can a sari not be on the lust list! Well Vikram’s this sari is stunningly attractive and breathtaking. Trendy, Chic and Lovely are the terms I can use for this one.
Pic Courtesy: Pinterest
Well this was the Lakme Fashion Week, 2013 dedicated Lust List.
P.S.: I will be looking for some assistance in a few days. I have to wear something really great for a naming ceremony of my nephew. So I will be posting a couple of things that I have shortlisted. A voting will be held so that I can decide on what to wear. Readers please help in this crucial time of Wardrobe Confusion!
Keep reading! Keep Blogging! Keep Smiling! Keep Loving!
One thought on “Lust List: Designers I’d Love!”