Who wouldn’t want a walk-in-closet like that of Carrie from Sex and The City? I am not much of a fashionable person. If I am at work you will either see me in chudidaar, Kurta and Dupatta or just the leggings and a Kurta. Of course Fridays at work is a casual day so you would find me wearing my favorite pair of jeans from Globus Stores and some random top/T-shirt…? Other than workdays you’d find me either in a pajama or shorts! But a walk-in-closet! I am not a fool to say no to it!
Yeah it’s Monday in India already and for some of my lucky friends outside India – it is still Sunday! Well as I am in the middle of Sunday-Monday its time for the Lust List of this week. Well its Home décor – this week!
Decorating my house is one of my favorite pastimes. I love changing the direction of the sofa in the drawing room. Also I love organizing my book shelf every now and then. By the way 3 books are missing from my collection (Ahh where to search them now?)
To begin with the Lust List of the week,
1. Bollywood Coasters: Saw these coasters on some random website with these Bollywood yesteryears and evergreen beauties on them. I just fell in love with them the moment I saw them.
2. Walk-in-closet: Well well well! Who doesn’t want this? I would love to have this at my apartment some day or maybe my Mr. Big thinking of this in our apartment!!! I would fall in love with my Mr. Big all over again!
3. Swing Chair: Where would I put this in my house? Well I have got no place to place this. But this swing chair looks so comfortable that I would love to be seated in this and keep reading novels all day long with some nice Kishore Kumar Songs playing in the background and rains pouring outside. It just sounds like the most perfect ‘ME Time’ evening, isn’t it?
4. Workspace/Study Place: if someday I become a full time work from home blogger or writer and need to have that perfect workspace I would love to create it something like this with a bit more of creativity. In love with the chair though.
5. Sun-Moon Wall clock: Yellow and black were once upon a time my favorite color. Yellow because I was in the ‘Yellow House’ in school and black because it’s Black! This wall clock caught my eyes because I have always wanted to have a sun-moon tattoo on my back. I loved the sun rays in this…
6. Waffle cone Ice-cream serving bowl: This waffle cone designed ice-cream serving bowl is just so unique. I just hope no one tries eating the bowl along with the ice cream served.
So this was the Lust List for this week. I am looking for some quirky accessories for my house and myself. By the way most of the things are either from pinterest or fabfurnish.com. Pinterest is just so amazing! Girls, aren’t you‘ll yet on it! (What the hell are you‘ll doing?)
P.S.: There’s this new guy on my lust list too… its the guy from the movie Fukrey named Pulkit Samrat. He is just so kissable and cute and hot. Well sharing this video of the song Ambarsariya from the same movie.
Keep Blogging! Keep Reading! Keep Shopping! Keep liking my posts!
- Dream walk in closet (aidamania.com)
- Cafe Hopping | Merely Ice Cream (mitsueki.wordpress.com)
One thought on “Lust List: Home Décor”