Finally my Little Black Dress goes public. People say: “who the f***ing hell wears a LBD in the afternoon for a company party…?” and I say: “I do.” I wore my LBD, looked gorgeous in it and had a post party – party! Your attitude changes after your attire change. I never danced at parties so many days, but yesterday at my process party I did dance! It’s a big deal for me. I did move and enjoyed. For the first time I had sweat not because I was standing but because I moved to the music.
I am usually never late for anything, but I was late for my company party. But I reached when the DJ was on and people were dancing. I am not a person who dances usually but I did. I don’t know how but I did. Felt good. Alcohol and girls can be the worst combination. I guess most of the guys who sit with me and have a beer would agree to this. Anyway my Saturday was super fun, While my Sunday was a day with a little bit of shopping for Secret Santa at the office.
Ummm… I guess this is enough for today. Posting the photos of me wearing the LBD and other party pics… Have a lovely Monday.
P.S.: I thought I would never be able to wear the black dress other than it is a date. But I did wear them. ((yayyy))
- 7 things that MY Closet should have (chaoticsoulzzz.wordpress.com)
- The Perfect LBD (yourstyleforecast.wordpress.com)
- LBD Alert (lillyleopard.wordpress.com)
- It’s black again (thejc.com)
- Gorgeous Necklaces for a Little Black Dress (indiverve.wordpress.com)
- Winner of the Perfect LBD Giveaway! (lezoemusings.wordpress.com)
- Take one LBD (fabulouscollections.wordpress.com)
- Black, LBD and AB. (newlace.wordpress.com)