I love taking snaps in a way that it looks too natural, and for a real natural picture, it has to be natural. Well this one was taken last year on my trip to Bangalore. This picture is really close to me because it was taken on my birthday.
The lonely man sitting on the border of the road and the station caught my eyes instantly. Black and White being very close to me I had to take this picture in the black and white mode. Though this one is not the one that I recently clicked, but this is certainly Solitary for me.
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (sanctifiedbrother.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (shafiqah1.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Solitary (kattermonran.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (mikes-take.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : “solitary” – A photoessay (justanotherwakeupcall.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (hopewinter.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (myjourneywithdepression.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary (elspethc.wordpress.com)
- weekly photo challenge: solitary (hugmamma.com)
7 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Solitary”
Thanks for the mention. Love your black and white photo. Someone’s back is as telling as seeing the person from the front. Below his left shoulder is a slight bulge. Is it a muscular problem…or an arthritic one? Is he a worker or a beggar? What has caught his attention? Or is he merely perusing the street…until his eyes alight on something in particular?
…a guessing game. 🙂
woaah i never thought of this… what just caught my eyes was how lonely he was while sitting in a place where there were so much of people…
Well, I had time to study and reflect…and imagine. 🙂
Thank you for linking to my post. I love black and white photography, as well. You caught a great city scene and the man, separate from everyone else, shows the solitary theme well.
Whoa! This is amazing giving. many thanks good deal!
hvac trade school..