Finally its just 7 days away. A week!!! Wow… the lovers out there must be so excited. I remember, when I was in college we used to have something called as chocolate day, rose day, propose day, teddy day, promise day blah-blah-blah!!! I used to look at lovers in my college and wonder, “How??? How can people think all this is TRUE???” I was a love fan then as well, but was in my senses even then as to there is nothing called as LOVE… it’s all nothing but Lust or Attraction. I knew what Shah Rukh han and Richard Gere are showing in their movies are just flowery things.
In reality, if you don’t see your lover for more than a week, you send them a mail saying: “if you don’t care for me anymore then why to be in a false relationship!!!” and this mail would end with: “Take care, regards, and blah-blah!!!” In my teenage, girls of my age read ‘Cinderella, Snow-white, Rapunzel and other lovely fairy tales…’ while I used to read Mills and Boons. Not ashamed of accepting the Truth, that I loved reading it. It had passion, lust, and the so called LOVE with a happy ending. The only difference between those girls and girls like me was – they thought the books they read was true (they were wrong!!!) and I thought that the book I read was False (I was partly wrong), because Mills and boons is full of Lust, Passion and love-making while it also had something called LOVE. I thought nothing of this is true, but realized later that only the love thing is not true rest all the Three – Lust, Passion and love-making are the only thing that exists. Diamonds don’t fascinate me, but yes chocolates does. well a dialogue from the movie ‘How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days‘ – “a woman in lust wants chocolate, a woman in love wants diamonds.” yeah in my case, i admit that i love chocolates!!! 😉
Wouldn’t lie but yes in the early years when I was in my 10th grade or so, I used to wish silently that one day a prince charming would come and say that he loves me and marry me, but now you know what I think!!! I hope you’ve guessed it, even if you haven’t, I can’t say it here on WordPress!!! 😉
Saw in a movie where they say: “to know whom you love, just close your eyes and you’ll be able to see the one you love.” Confession – I tried doing it but again it was a mishap… I could see a slide-show of guys in my life, from the dead to the alive, everyone!!! This option was cancelled for me. I say I love you to many people in my life – my friends, my family, my sweetheart friends, my mobile, my computer etc… when people say that you can say I Love You- the golden words only to one person in your life, I feel embarrassed because I have said it to so many people. I have even said I Love You to my biggest enemy…
At times I feel I am special because I don’t feel the special bonding with anyone. I am not unlucky for sure because I have got so many other options like my crushes, my guy friends, my guy best friend… I can always look at them and flirt a bit with them. After looking at people who cry after falling in love, I feel sad for them and I don’t want people to feel sad for me, so no Valentine’s Day form e with my Lover or sweetheart but yes I would certainly celebrate this day with my special one – that’s me!!! Planning to buy myself something good and pamper myself.
Well, eagerly waiting for 14th Feb, 2012…
- Eye Candy – Haute chocolate for your sweetheart (theinsider.retailmenot.com)
- 5 Valentines Day Gifts that Will Have Him Lusting Over You (modealanix.com)
- Henry Nouwen, Befriending Our Inner Enemies (horvathliviu.wordpress.com)
- Meta Love (freelancesciencewriting.com)
- Lust… (baserinstincts.com)
- The Seven Ultimate, Bite Inducing, Valentine’s Day Gifts for Vampire Lovers (prweb.com)
- blah blah …rubbish! (zainubjaved.wordpress.com)
- To Save a Kiss… (leavingachristlikelegacy.wordpress.com)
- Just A Little Note… (kdaddy23.wordpress.com)
- I am bad at making love with my hands (cogitoergoblawg.wordpress.com)
- A Simple Love (gracieackerman.wordpress.com)
- What the Hell Do I Know? (elephantjournal.com)
- Ladies and Gentelmen (myritingboard.com)
- Chapter 21 : Make Love (thebreakingup.wordpress.com)
- Win Sweethearts Jewelry from Hershey’s! (997now.radio.com)
- He Left The Fucking Outside The Bedroom and Made Love To Me (insidejamarifox.com)
- The Key to True Love – An Islamic Perspective (nuzhatg.wordpress.com)
- This Valentine’s Day Three Winery Couples Demonstrate the Ultimate Wine Pairing (prweb.com)
- Valentines Day is Right Around The Corner. It Should NOT be a Big Fan Fair Affair Where You Show Someone You Love That They are Loved Once a Year (socyberty.com)
- Love-lust=> Live-in……… Valentine? (groupsolus.wordpress.com)
- I Love You??? NO… (chaoticsoulzzz.wordpress.com)
8 thoughts on “I Love You? NO…”
Nice post! hope you had a great day!
🙂 thank you so much!!!