A reader asked me why most of my blog-posts are in the centre alignment format?
So thought of writing a blog-post on this…
#5# Looks Neat
I somehow feel that when we write something in the centre alignment format it comes out to be very neat.
I know Shrabani would kill after reading this word, but yeah the centre alignment format looks very very very sophisticated.
Just because my blog is about CHAOS doesn’t mean that I would use a format that would be chaotic. I find the centre alignment format non-chaotic and detailed.
It’s easy to post pictures in the centre alignment. Everything remains in the centre!!!
Last but not the least; I just like the centre alignment format!!!
In short, Utsav Sabharwal http://onedamnlife.wordpress.com/ I like it in the centre!!! 😉
- Lilith Drakomirra – FFXIV RP Profile (meijinryuu.wordpress.com)
- Eight Reasons Anonymous Should Welcome Glenn Beck With Open Arms (wired.com)
- Welltun Cares Presents Saves Dungeons and Dragons! (welltuncares.wordpress.com)
- Game Idea: D&D/Battlestar Galactica (ultimatedm.com)
- [Roleplay-Geek] I’m a Chaotic Neutral Human Wizard (roleplay-geek.blogspot.com)
- Would you like contact me by Skype??? (sustainabletourismworld.wordpress.com)
- What D&D Character Am I? from The Welsh Piper (welshpiper.com)
- The Two Biggest Guest Blogging Mistakes You Can Make (dailyblogtips.com)
- [A Rust Monster Ate My Sword] Watch Out: I Now Have Access to Third Level Spells! (rustmonsteratemysword.blogspot.com)
- Mitt Romney As A “Dungeons & Dragons” Character (buzzfeed.com)