Someone today called me a WOMAN!!! I am a GIRL!!! I am not a WOMAN yet!!! There’s small difference between both the terms. No doubt that woman and a girl is nothing but female human creatures (sounds funny- FEMALE HUMAN CREATURES). Still it has a small difference… rather a big one…
What the difference is all about is something I can’t discuss about on Word press, because Word press will then throw me out of here, but to explain it in a decent language, Woman is a female who is married and Girl is the one who is unmarried!! Though now-a-days the culture of a WOMAN being MARRIED and GIRL being UNMARRIED no longer prevails. Today even an unmarried can be a woman!!!
But yeah this post is written by me just because I wanted to blog on it today when a FRIEND of mine called me a WOMAN!!! HAWWWW!!! But I am not a woman… I am a GIRL!!! 🙂 😉 😛 😉 😛
Navin, this one’s for you… as promised will write your name!!! 😉
- How To Get A Girlfriend Easy (uclaislamicstudies.com)
- Moral Inequality (bellybature.wordpress.com)
- I’m not a girl, not yet a woman… (mg312.wordpress.com)
- The Baby is Imminent. (caelanhuntress.com)
- How Can I Tell If She Likes Me for a Friend or for Something Else? (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
- Woman smuggles crate of booze up skirt in YouTube viral video hit (mirror.co.uk)
- VfwLady.com Debuts Thanks to Paul Teaches WordPress (vfwlady.com)
- How to Optimize Your WordPress Blog for the Search Engines (mykidcan.org)
- Some Examples of Female Insensibility (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
5 thoughts on “Not a W-O-M-A-N but a G-I-R-L!!!”
hahaha… ok, well said… thank you for sharing this one… 🙂
glad you liked it!
Hmmm, this makes me think of my irritation when people call me “ma’am” instead of “miss” !!! I am most defenitly NOT a ma’am. Drives me insane! 🙂
i can so relate to that!!
thanks for your writings! I just wanted to let you know… 🙂